All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocus in Grade 7: Teaching with Curriculum Focal Points describes and illustrates learning paths for the mathematical concepts and skills of each grade 7 Focal Point as presented in Curriculum Focal Points for Prekindergarten through Grade 8 Mathematics. It includes representational supports for teaching and learning that can facilitate understanding, stimulate productive discussions about mathematical thinking and provide a foundation for fluency with the core ideas. This book also discusses common student errors and misconceptions, reasons the errors may arise and teaching methods or visual representations to address the errors. Because learning paths cut across grades, related Focal Points for grades 6 and 8 have been included to describe and clarify prerequisite kwledge and show how the grade 7 understandings build on what went before. Focus in Grade 7, one in a series of grade-level publications, is designed to support teachers, supervisors and coordinators as they develop and refine the mathematics curriculum.
- Author(s)Jane Schielack
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching with Curriculum Focal Points
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.