Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionReasoning and sense making are at the heart of the high school curriculum and are essential to student's future success. This volume is one of a series of books that support NCTM's Focus in High School Mathematics: Reasoning and Sense Making by providing additional guidance for ensuring that reasoning and sense making are part of the mathematics experiences of all high school students every day.
The authors examine key elements of techlogy for mathematics teaching and the use of techlogy as a tool for developing understanding. Through numerous examples and figures the authors demonstrate how techlogy can greatly enhance classroom mathematical lessons and increase students' application of reasoning and sense making.
The use of techlogy to assist and advance students' efforts to reason and make sense of mathematics in grades 9-12 must be a high priority for school mathematics. This book offers a blueprint for using techlogy to support reasoning and sense making in the high school curriculum.
- Author(s)Thomas Dick
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFocus in High School Mathematics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.