All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.47
- AU $14.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionFocus on Contemporary Arabic is the fifth volume in the Conversations with Native Speakers series, which strives to offer pioneering multimedia language materials to students at the intermediate and advanced levels. These programs consist of a slim, user-friendly student textbook and accompanying online media that features interviews with a variety of native speakers filmed in the target language. These speakers represent all areas of the cultural spectrum, offering a realistic view of the diversity of the native-speaking populations of the target language. The video interviews broach an assortment of socially and culturally relevant topics and present students of the language with a glimpse into the complexity of both the language and the culture.
- Author BiographySHUKRI B. ABED is Professor of Philosophy & Director of the Arabic Program at the Center for Jerusalem Studies, Al-Quds University.
- Author(s)Shukri B. Abed
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleConversations with Native Speakers
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note21 b&w halftones
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.