All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Focus On Elementary Biology Student Textbook introduces young students to the scientific discipline of biology. Students will learn about the characteristics of living things; how scientists sort living things into groups (taxomy); cells and their makeup and functions; how plants make food; parts of a plant and their functions; life cycles of plants, butterflies, and frogs; microscopic organisms and how they move and eat; and more. The Focus On Elementary Biology Student Textbook has ten full-color chapters. Grades K-4.
- Author(s)Phd Rebecca W Keller
- PublisherReal Science-4-Kids
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReal Science-4-Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.