All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes three levels of differentiated activities. It uses a wide range of reading extracts, both fiction and n-fiction, to act as models for compositional writing activities. Focusing on the range of text types and teaching objectives of the National Literacy Strategy, it provides support for National Test style practise.
- Author(s)Louis Fidge,Ray Barker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width216 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age7-11
- Interest AgeAge 7-11yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.