All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a former professional baseball player whose career was ended with an injury to his pitching arm in the middle of his third season, Focus on the Good Stuff is filled with passion, authenticity, and humor. Author Mike Robbins offers a step-by-step program with exercises for overcoming negative influence and obstacles, creating a truly grateful approach to life, and establishing an environment that can support success and peace of mind.
- Author BiographyMike Robbins , former pitcher with the Kansas City Royals organization, is a sought-after keynote speaker, consultant, and coach. His clients include AT&T, Chevron, the U.S. Department of Labor, Kaiser Permanente, New York Life Insurance, and Stanford University. To find out about his speaking, products, and services, visit www.mike-robbins.com.
- Author(s)Mike Robbins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight362 g
- Width149 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byRichard Carlson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.