All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work comprises a book and a CD. In this fascinating conversation with healer, coach and biofeedback therapist, Reverend George Soroka, the reader learns that the reason for all the world's hurt and travail is that human beings are using only 4 per cent of their brain capacity. Reverend Soroka advances a startling and revolutionary technique for awakening the other 96 per cent - using the energy force that has heretofore remained dormant - and guides us on the path to a joyfully expanded consciousness. Special bonus CD of the inspirational song Strange and Wonderful Thing is included with book.
- Author BiographyReverand George E. Soroka is an expert in Biofeedback and a spiritual healer with over 25 years as a Biofeedback and Stress Therapist. He is a 2003 National Register's Who's Who in Executives and Professionals, President of Bergen County Mineralogy and Paleontology Society Inc., and has served as the Chief Respiratory Therapist for over 13 years at Doctor's Hospital in New York. He is also the President of Biofeedback Consultants. He has taught professional training courses and workshops for over 25 years and has spent over 10 years in pulmonary research. Soroka is a swimming coach and martial arts instructor. His memberships include the International Stress and Tension Control Society, International Stress Association of America, and the Authors Guild of America.
- Author(s)George E. Soroka
- PublisherAriel Starr Productions Ltd.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCloster, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAriel Starr Productions Ltd.,U.S.
- Weight254 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.