All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors share observations drawn form over 25 years of working together on issues of prayer and psychology. They outline how psychologist Abraham Maslow uncovered why different people need to pray in different ways.
- Author(s)Edwin M. McMahon,Peter A. Campbell,Sheed and Ward
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Weight40 g
- Width120 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.