CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- Synopsis"Public libraries are increasingly aware of the need for good marketing. Underlying this is a need for competence in marketing planning. Many government and other reports stress the need to get public libraries back into the lives of their users and potential users and this requires significant marketing effort. However, it quickly becomes apparent to public librarians that marketing is far more than simply creating a set of leaflets for their marketing communications. What they need is a simple, practical guide to the whole marketing planning process from goals to implementation of marketing strategies and communications. And along the way they need to troubleshoot the barriers that such activities meet." "This highly practical and down-to-earth book, with free downloadable templates and forms on the web, will de-mystify the marketing planning process and set it in the context of modern public library services. Through a series of easy to implement process steps and ideas the reader will see not just what is possible but what is likely to work quickly, and deliver real impact on performance indicators, in a public library context." "The text is fully international in scope and is written for all those practitioners who recognize the importance of marketing in shaping and positively influencing the direction of public library services."--BOOK JACKET.
- AuthorInc. Staff Fodor's Travel Publications
- Number Of Pages144 pages
- SeriesFodor's Flashmaps
- Publication Date1998-02-24
- PublisherFodor's Travel Publications
- Edition Number4
- Copyright Date1998
- Weight5.6 Oz
- Width4.3 In.
- Length8.3 In.
- Dewey Decimal917.4/71/0444
- Dewey Edition21
- Edited byLonely Planet Publications Staff
Table Of Content
- Table Of Content+TABLE OF CONTENTS= CONTENTS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION Important Telephone Numbers Metropolitan Area New York City Manhattan/Uptown Manhattan/Downtown Manhattan Neighborhoods Manhattan Zip Codes Avenue Address Finder Streetfinder/The Village & Downtown Hospitals & Late-Night Pharmacies Universities, Colleges & Schools Libraries Consulates & Missions TRANSPORTATION Airport Access New York Area Airports Passenger Rail Network Piers & Terminals Subways/Manhattan below 42nd St Subways/Manhattan 42nd St-125th St Subways/Bronx & Northern Manhattan Subways/Queens & Northeast Brooklyn Subways/Brooklyn Driving/Uptown Entrances & Exits Driving/Downtown Entrances & Exits Driving/Midtown Manhattan Buses/Manhattan below 14th St Buses/Manhattan 14th St-72nd St Buses/Manhattan 72nd St-125th St Buses/Manhattan above 125th St EXPLORING Top Attractions Architecture Churches & Temples Museums Art Galleries/Uptown Art Galleries/SoHo & Chelsea Exploring the Bronx Exploring Brooklyn Exploring Queens Exploring Staten Island PARKS & RECREATION Parks/Uptown Parks/Midtown & Downtown Central Park North Central Park South Stadiums & Arenas SHOPPING Shopping Highlights Shopping/Madison Avenue Shopping/Fifth Avenue & 57th St Shopping/Upper West Side Shopping/Downtown DINING & LODGING Restaurants/Midtown Restaurants/Upper West Side Restaurants/Upper East Side Restaurants/Chelsea & Gramercy Park Restaurants/The Village & Downtown Hotels/Manhattan NIGHTLIFE Performing Arts (with Lincoln Center) Theater District Theaters/The Village Theaters/Other Locations Movies/Midtown & Uptown Movies/The Village Nightlife/Uptown, Midtown & Downtown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.