CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionNorthern New England is a classic American destination: the rocky Maine coast, Vermont's Green Mountains, and New Hampshire's Lake District are all made for exploring. This full-colour guide will help travellers plan the perfect trip, from leaf peeping and skiing to antiquing and fine dining.
- Author BiographyFodor's helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insights and tools you need to experience the trips you want. While you're always at the helm, Fodor's offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It's like having a friend wherever you travel. Resources that you'll want to read as well as reference, our guide books offer current and discerning shopping, dining, hotel, and culture recommendations, as well as compelling features and articles that convey the essence of each destination. And we are confident that we're giving you the best information because our products are written by people who live there. We seek to hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else. Our worldwide team of over 700 travel writers bring you the latest, most accurate coverage, and like trusted companions, reveal local treasures and everything you need to know before you arrive.
- Author(s)Fodor Travel Publications
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content Notephotographs (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight450 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.