All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. Puerto Rico is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations, and with many nstop flights from major East Coast cities, it's one of the easiest islands to reach. From vibrant San Juan to laid-back Vieques, all the energy and color of Puerto Rico comes to life in this guide. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path.In-depth breakout features on Old San Juan, salsa dancing, and surfing. Coverage of San Juan, El Yunque and the Northeast, Vieques and Culebra, Ponce and the Porta Caribe, Rincon and the Porta del Sol, and Ruta Panaromica Planning to visit more of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Caribbean travel guide.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight327 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and Sheet map
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.