All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. With its incredible natural beauty, vibrant neighborhoods, and endless energy, San Francisco is one of the most alluring of U.S. cities. This new Fodor's book is a traveler's guide to the best of the best, from how to explore Golden Gate Park and the Mission District's street art, to where to find the city's top museums, boutiques, bars, and restaurants. This travel guide includes: . Dozens of full-color maps. Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks. Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what s off the beaten path.Major sights such asThe Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Coit Tower, Ferry Building, California Academy of Sciences, and Wine Country. Coverage ofUnion Square and Chinatown; Soma and Civic Center; Nob Hill and Russian Hill; North Beach; On the Waterfront; The Marina and the Presidio; The Western Shoreline; Golden Gate Park; The Haight, The Castro, and Noe Valley; Mission District; Pacific Heights and Japantown; The Bay Area; The Wine Country Planning to visit more of California? Check our Fodor's state-wide travel guide to California and also Fodor's Napa & Soma, San Diego, and Los Angeles guides.
- Author(s)Fodor's Travel Guides
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFodor's Full-Color Gold Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.