All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile fog does t come easily or frequently to Central Texas, when it does, it inspires moments of quiet and reflection. David K. Langford captures those moments here in stirring images of the comings and goings of fog on Hillingdon Ranch, family land that has benefited from the stewardship of six generations. These photographs in turn inspired an essay by writer Rick Bass that takes him back to his own memories of fog-in the Texas Hill Country and elsewhere. Fog at Hillingdon includes a personal te by Langford on his techniques and camera equipment. Apt historic or contemporary quotations selected by Myrna Langford accompany many of the photographs and reflect the moods and sentiments fog often evokes.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Langford owns and operates Western Photography Company. He is the coauthor of Hillingdon Ranch: Four Seasons, Six Generation and lives on his family ranch near Comfort, Texas.
- Author(s)David K. Lanford
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note118 colour photos
- Weight825 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrew Sansom
- Introduction byRick Bass
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.