Foie Gras: A Passion by Jane Ziegelman, Mitchell Davis, Michael A. Ginor, Andrew Coe (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $45.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I read Foie Gras ...A Passion, I was touched by Michael Gir's respect for and fascination with foie gras. It is at the same time a dignified study of foie gras and a beautifully illustrated work, rich in its international selection of recipes. Bravo, Monsieur! --Alain Ducasse, Chef-Restaurateur At last, the perfect gift for the voluptuary. --Gael Greene, New York magazine An incredible odyssey! Foie Grass ...A Passion is a thoroughly exquisite overview of my favorite subject. This book is a magnificent culinary tribute-a feast for all the senses! Simply, a must-have selection for everyone's culinary library. --Jean-Louis Palladin, Chef-Restaurateur Foie Gras ...A Passion is an exercise in momania of the most appealing sort. --Russ Parsons, Los Angeles Times This book, reflecting elegance and intellect, tells a story of immense passion. In tracing the history of foie gras, the authors carry us along through culinary traditions, ethnic cultures, and across continents. The recipes challenge the imagination and the palate. --Ferdinand Metz, President, The Culinary Institute of America As much a coffee table book as a cookbook, this beautiful celebration of foie gras includes a thorough history of the delicacy and mouthwatering full-page photographs of each of the dishes. Those who get past turning the pretty pages can sample the foie gras inspired recipes ...a veritable who's who of contemporary chefs. --Food & Wine's Best of the Best
- Author BiographyMICHAEL A. GINOR is co-founder, co-owner, and President of Hudson Valley Foie Gras and New York State Foie Gras, and is an international food and travel columnist. MITCHELL DAVIS is Publications Director at the James Beard Foundation. JANE ZIEGELMAN and ANDREW COE collaborate on writing projects about food and travel. GIDEON LEWIN has been among the most successful editorial and commercial photographers since the mid-1970s. His fashion and portrait work has appeared in top magazines such as Vogue, Elle, and German Bazaar.
- Author(s)Andrew Coe,Jane Ziegelman,Michael A. Ginor,Mitchell Davis
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/11/1999
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1600 g
- Width224 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.23
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.70
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.