All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents the proceedings of the conference on Foliations, Geometry, and Topology, held August 6-10, 2007, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in hor of the 70th birthday of Paul Schweitzer. The papers concentrate on the theory of foliations and related areas such as dynamical systems, group actions on low dimensional manifolds, and geometry of hypersurfaces. There are survey papers on classification of foliations and their dynamical properties, including codimension one foliations with Bott - Morse singularities. Other papers involve the relationship of foliations with characteristic classes, contact structures, and Eliashberg - Mishachev wrinkled mappings.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 498
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight445 g
- Edited byLawrence Conlon,Nicolau C. Saldanha,Pawel Walczak,Remi Langevin,Takashi Tsuboi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.