All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating book by a distinguished Vermont physician. NEW YORK DAILY NEWSFor centuries the vigorous and healthy families of Vermont have passed down simple commonsense home remedies for all sorts of common aches and pains, from one generation to the next. Dr. Jarvis spent years practicing medicine in the Green Mountains and observed the natural wonders of Vermont folk medicine. He shares that wisdom in this helpful book in order to help you: burn body fat and decrease body weight, improve sleep and overcome chronic fatigue, reduce high blood pressure, and much more.
- Author(s)D. C. Jarvis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1990
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight98 g
- Width105 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mcglead08 Feb, 2013by
Renewed health from simple remedies.
Remove prescription drugs from your life and look forward to longevity, based on the advise and remedies given in this book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.