Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.56+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionEssex, the witch hunting county, is especially rich in traditions, legends, dialect and stories. This book explores the origins and meanings of its traditions to create a sense of the influence of the customs of the past. It is aimed at those who wish to revel in the delights of times past.
- Author BiographySylvia Kentwrites for numerous newspapers and magazines and has written several books, includingBillericay Voices. She was awarded the Sir Harry Brittain Scholarship award for journalism.
- Author(s)Sylvia Kent
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.