All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin animal moms, dads, and babies, as these animal parents teach their young ones about the world. Adult and child readers can cuddle up and read aloud and learn together in this new you read, I read co-reader format. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographySHIRA EVANS started her career in educational publishing in 2001, after teaching English in several countries around the world. Since then she has written and edited a wide variety of materials for K-12, including books, teacher's guides, and online activities. Evans has two adventurous young boys and enjoys exploring and learning more about the world with them. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Shira Evans
- PublisherNational Geographic Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids: Level 1
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.