All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sea Empress sets sail from Southampton on a trans-Atlantic cruise and two large storms force the ship to divert to a rthern crossing. The Joan of Arc has just left the port with a ship full of thrill-seekers who are following the voyage of the Titanic 100 years after that disaster. On board the Sea Empress once again are Marsha and Danny Jones, husband and wife team providing executive protection to the ship and her passengers. What could go wrong? My wife can nail a killer right between the eyes at forty paces, said Danny. Lucky for me because that guy had the drop on me when he brought my Eggs Benedict to our stateroom. It's cold outside and yet one more important guest who is on board is in peril as terror strikes again! Can the curse of the Titanic spell doom and destruction for the Joan of Arc and the Sea Empress? Will retired Secret Service Agent Marsha Jones save the day once again? Danger lurks on every cruise!
- Author BiographyAfter covering hard news for 22 years while publishing a weekly newspaper, Rossignol sold the newspaper in 2010 and has begun devoting full time to writing. The story of the St. Mary's Today newspaper is now available in Kindle and paperback at Amazon: The Story of THE RAG! The book includes nearly 200 editorial cartoons that appeared over the years. There are now two new books with scores of great short stories from THE CHESAPEAKE, a fun fishing and nonsense monthly publication which covers all manner of recreation, travel, fishing and hunting in and around the Chesapeake Bay and elsewhere in one endeavor produced with Cap'n Larry Jarboe. The Chesapeake: Scales & Tales and The Chesapeake: Legends, Yarns & Barnacles. Rossignol also publishes the DWIHitParade.com. The first in a series book, The Privateer Clause was released in 2010 and in 2011, Return of the Sea Empress hit the waves. The third in the series now available at Kindle: Join Marsha and Danny Jones on the latest cruise of The Sea Empress as the ship traces the fateful route of the RMS Titanic 100 years following the disaster. Follow Titanic! Marsha and Danny Jones star in this series, killing terrorists and enjoying lobster spaghetti on a sailboat off the coast of St. Vincent. Shopping in St. Thomas is dangerous and that's not counting the merchants. The great new Chesapeake books all about fishing fun and nonsense, a collection of short stories by Rossignol and Cap'n Larry Jarboe have also been published in 2011. The books contain dozens of great tales and yarns including some of the best from Steve Uhler, Jack Rue, Frederick L. McCoy, Mel Brokenshire, Vi Englund, Alan V. Cecil, Alan Brylawski, Pepper Langley and more! More than you will ever want to know abounds in the volumes. Learn more about The Privateer Clause and Return of the Sea Empress by visiting www.privateerclause.com The Chesapeake: Tales & Scales The Chesapeake: Legends, Yarns & Barnacles Also look for Larry Jarboe's FISHY DEALS! and his newest book: One Titanic Fish! You won't be disappointed! In Kindle and paperback at Amazon. Remember, to read the Privateer Clause series before you take a cruise! Cruising has never been more affordable, more fun and maybe, if you are lucky enough to board the Sea Empress, more exciting!
- Author(s)Ken Rossignol
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.