All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $34.79
- AU $33.47Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.46
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.91
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.64
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a good mother is never simple: each day brings new choices and challenges. For Diane Robbins, being a devoted single mother has resulted in her greatest joy and darkest sorrow. Weeks before her daughter was born, she and her husband, Tim McIntosh, received the news that every parent fears. Tim had t reckoned on their child being anything less than perfect, and abruptly fled to a solitary existence on the sea. Diane was left with a newborn - almost alone. It was Tim's brother, Alan, the town pediatrician, who stood by Diane and her exceptional daughter. Throughout years of waiting, watching, and caring, Alan hid his love for his brother's wife. But one of the many hard choices Diane has made is to close her heart toward any man - especially one named McIntosh. It will take a very special twelve-year-old to remind them all that love comes in many forms, and can be received with as much grace as it is given.
- Author BiographyLuanne Rice is the author of numerous novels, including the New York Times bestsellers Cloud Nine, Follow the Stars Home, Dream Country, and Summer Light, all available from Brilliance Audio. Originally from Connecticut, she now lives in New York City with her husband.
- Author(s)Luanne Rice
- PublisherBrilliance Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Weight68 g
- Width135 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read bySusie Breck
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time720
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.