All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen college reporter Mike Mavic finds out that a body's been found in the small town of Steepleton, New Jersey-four years after Christopher Creed mysteriously disappeared-he hops on a plane to get the story that will undoubtedly launch his journalistic career. But what Mike finds is a strange town suffering under a cloud of bad luck. And to the unstable sixteen-year-old Justin Creed who's obsessed with his older brother's memory, discovering what really happened to Chris Creed is a matter of life and death.
- Author BiographyCarol Plum-Ucci has been widely praised for capturing the heart and voice of teens while seamlessly combining reality with the supernatural. Her first novel, The Body of Christopher Creed, was a Michael L. Printz Award Honor Book, an ALA Best Book for Young Adults, and IRA-CBC Children's Choice, and a finalist for the Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best Young Adult Mystery. Her subsequent books, What Happened to Lani Garver, The She, The Night My Sister Went Missing, Streams of Babel, and Fire Will Fall, have all earned much critical acclaim and many award citations. www.carolplumucci.com
- Author(s)Carol Plum-Ucci
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date10/03/2015
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest Age14 And Up
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.