Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThink about it. How likely would it be that Elvis Presley, one of the world's biggest stars, would come to a remote town on the west coast of Florida to make a movie, and by sheer blind luck I would get to meet and work with him? It all seems so improbable....and it was the one big event in my life that would change my future, leading me to Hollywood and a life I could never have dreamed of. I have traveled the world, seen things that most people will never see, met and worked with some of the most famous people in the world and had some wonderful adventures. It has given me a life full of adventure and excitement that I would have never kwn but for that magic summer of 1961 when my life was given a direction and changed forever. From then until w I have been following that dream, and this is my story.
- Author(s)Al Fleming
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.