All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the Drum, the sequel to 'Three Years in Starch' is the story of forty years spent mainly overseas. Cyprus during the aftermath of the EOKA uprising, Berlin at the height of the Cold War, Singapore when Saigon fell, Malta and much of West Germany.Nursing in most of these places interspersed with a few years in England in between. It was never my intention to spend half my life in a war zone, I just happened to marry a man with the wanderlust.
- Author BiographyMaud Harris trained as a nurse in a large West Country hospital 1959 - '62. Author of young adult fiction, autobiographical works, children's stories and travel writing. She lives in Nottingham UK.
- Author(s)Maud Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.