All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique and easy to use layman's reference takes the mystery out of the bewildering array of health and labelling information we confront every time we go to the supermarket. Using this simple guide to the most important food elements and additives, readers can find out everything the average person needs to kw to make healthy choices in eating and dietary supplementation. Offering quick authoritative answers in plain language and a convenient format, Renders' book is the only up to date reference that includes all these important topics under one cover.
- Author BiographyEileen Renders ND
- Author(s)Eileen Renders
- PublisherClear Light Publishers
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClear Light Publishers
- Content Note1tab.
- Weight315 g
- Width205 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.