All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFood, Blood and Bones introduces the reader to the fuel that your body needs to carry out vital processes. Find out how the digestive system turns your food into part of you, learn how your skeletan and circulatory systems work and discover the importance of a balanced diet. This Biology series for students of 11-14 years offers accessible introduction to the science syllabuses for this age range. The books complement rahter than compete with textbooks within the classroom.
- Author BiographyDenise Walker is the author of the Science Essentials - Biology series and the Science Essentials - Chemistry series.
- Author(s)Denise Walker
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Essentials - Biology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.