Food Chaining: The Proven 6-Step Plan to Stop Picky Eating, Solve Feeding Problems and Expand Your Child's Diet by Mark Fishbein, Sibyl Cox, Cheri Fraker, Laura Walbert (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInitially developed by co-author Cheri Fraker in the course of treating an eleven-year-old who ate thing but peanut butter, bread, and milk, Food Chaining is a breakthrough approach for dealing with picky eating and feeding problems at any age. Food Chaining emphasizes the relationship between foods in regard to taste, temperature, and texture. In Food Chaining, the internationally kwn feeding team behind this unique method shows how to help your child enjoy new and nutritious foods, matter what the nature of his picky eating. The guide also includes information on common food allergies, improving eating skills, advice specific to special needs kids, and a pre-chaining program to help prevent food aversions before they develop. Food Chaining will help you raise a lifelong healthy eater.
- Author BiographyCheryl Fraker, RD, LD, CLC, is a registered pediatric dietitian and lactation consultant specializing in pediatric feeding disorders. Her articles have appeared in nutrition journals, and she frequently makes presentations and lectures on child eating habits nationwide. She lives in Springfield, Ill. Mark Fishbein, MD, is a pediatric gastroenterologist, who has written articles published in several medical and nutrition journals. His work with child eating habits has been featured in various media outlets, most recently in the Wall Street Journal. Currently Dr. Fishbein is an associate professor at the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. He lives in Springfield, Ill. Sibyl Cox, RD, LD, CLC, is a pediatric dietician and certified lactation consultant at the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. She provides nutritional assessment and dietary counseling to parents of children with feeding difficulties. Sibyl is a member of the Capital District Dietetic Association, Illinois Dietetic Association, American Dietetic Association and the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. She lives in Chatham, Ill. Laura Walbert, CCC-SLP, is a pediatric speech pathologist, lactation consultant, and pediatric oral feeding specialist with the Pediatric Rehabilitation division of St. John's Hospital. She has appeared all over the US and Canada to present treatment methods for children with feeding disorders. She lives in Sherman, Ill.
- Author(s)Cheri Fraker,Laura Walbert,Mark Fishbein,Sibyl Cox
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.