All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood Chains and Webs explains that feeding relationships are at the heart of life on Earth. It looks at the different types of living things in a food web - from producer to top consumer - as well as food pyramids and topics like bioaccumulation. It tackles common confusions about the science and shows how topics are relevant to the reader.
- Author(s)Andrew Solway
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Freestyle Express: The Web of Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.