All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed guide to natural food chains is an ideal complement to the National Curriculum. It studies how energy is passed along the food chain and from plants to animals before examining how human activity can interfere with the natural process. Packed with detailed photographs and diagrams it provides both clear and fascinating coverage of the subject. Numerous activities encourage readers to explore aspects of food chains for themselves. And a topic web and cross-curricular activity ideas provide teachers with additional resources. A re-issue of one of a popular series.
- Author BiographyTheresa Greenaway, BSc has worked at London's Natural History Museum for 7 years and since then has written a number of natural history books for both children and adults. She has also acted as a consultant for wildlife television programmes.
- Author(s)Theresa Greenaway
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCycles in Nature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight164 g
- Width218 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.