All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCookbook, style guide and photographic tour de force, this is a gloriously indulgent celebration of the pleasures of frocking up, decking out and cooking up a storm. Fashion designer and passionate home cook Fleur Wood shows us how to create the kind of event that delights the eye and ignites the imagination, from a wild-child birthday party to a winter solstice fondue dinner and afteron tea in the greenhouse with the girls.
- Author BiographyFleur Wood is one of Australia's leading fashion designers. She has stores around Australia, along with a loyal clientele in the United States and Europe. Her brand has become synonymous with beauty and style. She has always had a passion for entertaining, which finds expression in her first book- Food, Fashion, Friends. Fleur lives in Sydney with her husband, Nick, and their labrador, Skip.
- Author(s)Fleur Wood
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Weight1030 g
- Width215 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.