Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA food giant is brought down by a box of chocolates... The year is 2009. Barack Obama is in the White House. British marketing executive Susan Perkins, estranged from her daughter and suddenly widowed, transfers to Washington DC looking for hope and change. But then her food multinational goes rogue. Betrayed by her employer, her quest for justice takes in Washington, London and Brittany, sexual harassment, attempted murder, the corporate greed of Big Food and a chance of reconciliation Heart-warming and very funny The Guardian Addictive, insightful The Independent Crisp and bittersweet Godfrey Smith, velist What happens when the pleasures of the palate intersect with the politics of Big Food The Everyday French Chef A delicious foodie romance Holly Kinsella, velist
- Author BiographyAnne Penketh is a British journalist and foreign correspondent who lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Anne Penketh
- PublisherGarstang Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBarton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarstang Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.