Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood - Fuel - Fitness -- Healthy Living with Food Demineralization, was written for those who must control their mineral intake of Potassium, Phosphorus, and/or Sodium. This third edition has been streamed lined and is bursting with delicious foods to tempt any appetite. Far from being 'tasteless cardboard', mineral reduced foods bring distinct subtle aromas and flavors to every meal, inviting creative embellishment with one's own secret blend of herbs and spices. Food - Fuel - Fitness offers a few recipes as 'idea starters', inviting the reader to use their own imagination in exploring creative low-mineral recipes. With more then 20 million Americans and over 200 million worldwide, afflicted with Chronic Kidney Disease, at least 40% of who are also diabetics, it is important to provide nutritional options that fit these lifestyles. Traditionally, those with failing organs are told to severely restrict the numbers and the amounts of foods containing substantial amounts of certain minerals, or carbohydrates, in attempts to avert potentially severe metabolic imbalances. Such restrictions often lead to dietary confusion, a chronic state of malnutrition, anemia, and weight loss. Food, Fuel, Fitness -- offers the reader a genuine opportunity to positively impact their nutritional profile and health, with user-friendly instructions and exciting recipe starter ideas. The enhanced A Word About section addressed a few inconspicuous places minerals may be lurking, as well as the impact mineral reduction techniques have on carbohydrates, fats, protein, and ami acid compositions of selected foods. And for those who may be concerned about the flavor enhancing sodium phosphate food additives w found in many meats and poultry in the U.S.A, as well as in other countries, the impact on the meat's mineral level is discussed in this chapter, as well as in the respective meat section. Particularly impressive is the sheer number of foods tested and reviewed. By following these carefully researched and effective techniques, healthful, flavorful meals can be enjoyed every day.
- Author(s)Wendy Lou Jones
- PublisherRoyal Knight Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoyal Knight Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byBeth MC Quiston
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.