All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegulatory constraints and current management practices put the onus on food manufacturers to take all responsible precautions where hygiene is concerned. A food hygiene audit is the first step towards identifying weaknesses in an operation and this book explains in detail the areas to be inspected during such an audit. The legislative situation is covered by authors from both sides of the Atlantic, although the procedures described are universally applicable. Many companies employ expensive consultants to advise them on this subject and this book provides a cost-effective supplement or alternative. Written primarily for those in the food industry concerned with hygiene, the book is also essential background for students and researchers in government and academic institutions.
- Author(s)N. Chesworth
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleChapman & Hall Food Science Book
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.