About this product
- Product InformationAn unflattering look inside America's corporate controlled food industry. Food, Inc. reveals surprising -- and often shocking truths --about what we eat, how it's produced, who the US has become as a nation and where they are going from here. Featuring interviews with experts Eric Schlosser (Fast Food Nation) and Michael Pollan (The Omnivore's Dilemma) along with forward thinking social entrepreneurs like Stonyfield Farm's Gary Hirshberg and Polyface Farms' Joel Salatin. A topical subject with the success of Masterchef creating awareness of food and cooking. In the tradition of superlative documentaries such as An Inconvenient Truth this is a galvanising force for positive change.
- TitleFood, Inc.
- Product Release Date07/10/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2008
- Number of Discs1
- DirectorsRobert Kenner
- Rating InfoMild Themes
- Run Time94 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Aspect Ratio1.78:1
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineYou'll never look at dinner the same way again
Best Selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $23.56New
- AU $21.62Used
- AU $28.47New
- AU $28.06New
- AU $11.40New
- AU $14.99New
- AU $52.64New
- AU $23.15New
- AU $15.66Used
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $22.49Trending at AU $25.06
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $28.06
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.99
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $23.56
- AU $32.96Trending at AU $54.09
- AU $39.44Trending at AU $49.08
- AU $22.95Trending at AU $23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.