All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis colourful concept book offers a delightful introduction to the first essential words in a foreign language. Their cuddly teddy bear characters and simple bilingual text will appeal to children from as young as 2 years. An easy guide to the foreign pronunciation helps reading aloud.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching French and Italian at secondary schools, Catherine Bruzzone spent 10 years at Pan Books, developing language learning and children's activity books, including the Breakthrough series of home study language courses (now published by Macmillan) and the Learn Together series of home study workbooks for parents and children. In 1990, Catherine set up b small publishing specialising in language learning books and creative activity books for children aged 2 to 12.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruzzone,Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBilingual First Books
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.