All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $83.56
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.20
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $42.85
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.62
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Food Lovers' Guide to Europe is the definitive guide to the Old World's tastiest destinations. Blending practical travel information with hand-picked selections of the finest culinary treats Europe has to offer, London-based food and travel writer Cara Frost-Sharrattoutlines the cuisines of more than forty destinations within twenty-five European countries--from classic ones such as Paris, Rome, London, and Brussels to newer places on the culinary map, including Vilnius, Tallinn, and Bratislava--before focusing in on their most exciting gourmet hotspots. A must-have handbook to Europe's gastronomic delights, it includes recipes throughout.
- Author BiographyCara Frost-Sharratt is a freelance food and travel writer based inL ondon. She has written for a number of publications including Time Out and TNT, and she is the author of London's Classic Restaurants and London's Landmarks and the coauthor of The Heinz Beanz Book.
- Author(s)Cara Frost-Sharratt,New Holland Publishers (UK) Ltd.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight34 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.