All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to Kansas City's food scene provides the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate local culinary offerings. Written for residents and visitors alike to find producers and purveyors of tasty local specialties, as well as a rich array of other, indispensable food-related information including: food festivals and culinary events; specialty food shops; farmers' markets and farm stands; trendy restaurants and time-tested iconic landmarks; and recipes using local ingredients and traditions.
- Author BiographySylvie Hogg Murphy is the author of Frommer's Rome Day by Day and Frommer's Italian Islands, coauthor of Frommer's Italy Day by Day and Frommer's 500 Islands. She is the recipient of a Lowell Thomas award from the Society of American Travel Writers for her work on MTV Italy.
- Author(s)Sylvie Hogg Murphy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleFood Lovers' Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight19 g
- Width151 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.09New
- AU $12.63New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.97
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $44.10
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.94
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $32.88
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.64
- AU $26.94Trending at AU $29.31
- AU $19.60Trending at AU $21.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.