All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to the food scene in both Miami and Fort Lauderdale provides the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate local culinary offerings. Written for residents and visitors alike to find producers and purveyors of tasty local specialties, as well as a rich array of other, indispensable food-related information including: food festivals and culinary events; specialty food shops; farmers' markets and farm stands; trendy restaurants and time-tested iconic landmarks; and recipes using local ingredients and traditions.
- Author BiographyChristine Najac is the publisher and editor of the award-winning blog South Florida Food and Wine. She is also a freelance food and wine writer for several regional magazines. As a certified sommelier and professor of Wine Appreciation at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Christine teaches classes on the art of food and wine pairings and is a lifestyle speaker and lecturer on food, wine, and entertaining.
- Author(s)Christine Najac
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleFood Lovers' Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight21 g
- Width150 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.