Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionVoluntary health- and nutrition-related claims by food companies were present on 43.1 percent of new products introduced in 2010. Health- and nutrition-related claims such as low fat , low cholesterol or high fibre potentially influence consumer purchases and can lead companies to reformulate their less healthy products to qualify for the claims; hence, it is important to understand food companies' adoption of these claims. This book tracks health- and nutrition-related claims on new U.S. food and beverage products from 1989 to 2010 and delineates the claims by product category and type of claim. Over the 2009 to 2010 period, the sales and average nutrient content of all new food and beverage products carrying at least one of the top ten health- and nutrition-related claims is also analysed.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight148 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMarcus Aberlieb,Oren Chertok
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.