All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume accompanies the international traveling exhibition Food, that focuses on the preservation of Earth and food choices, as well as the effects of climate change, the poisoning of agricultural products, the food distribution gap, famine and other related concerns. Food includes artworks by international artists exploring the question of food, a highly complex issue simultaneously dealing with survival, health, ecomy and culture.
- Author BiographyAdelina von Furstenberg is a renowned international curator and one of the field s pioneers in spreading contemporary art.
- Author(s)Joshua Massarenti
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note131 illustrations, 114 in colour
- Weight950 g
- Width206 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAdelina von Furstenberg
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.