All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionFood Rules for The Right Diet: The Simple Guide For A Healthy Life is a text that is focused on assisting the reader to learn the best way to lose weight effectively and to keep it off. It also helps the reader to learn what it takes to keep the body functioning effectively.
- Author BiographyJason Craig knows that quite a number of persons are on the search for the best solution to not only lose weight but to get the body back into a healthy balance. One other thing that he is aware of is that they will do anything that they can to achieve this. As he too struggled with this in his teenage to young adult years, he knows that a solution can be found. The solution that he actually found is much more effective than the fad diets as long as the individual that does it is dedicated to it. The main aim that Jason has with his book is to help others to learn how to put into effect the solution that he found when he thought that he would be stuck in an unhealthy rut for the rest of his life. He leaves the reader to make an informed decision at the end of the day.
- Author(s)Jason Craig
- PublisherWeight a Bit
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeight a Bit
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.