About this product
- DescriptionFood Safari takes the reader on an adventure into 34 diverse and fascinating cuisines by exploring the basic ingredients of each cuisine and making the exotic familiar. Offering simple foolproof recipes that anyone can cook at home it is a delicious journey into new worlds, making delicious discoveries. Food Safari takes you on a culinary globetrot with Maeve O'Meara, who has spent most of her life seeking out great food, recipes and the clever people who make simple ingredients sing. Her camaraderie with everyone from three-hat chefs to passionate home-cooks results in a book that feeds any foodlover's desire for insider kwledge. Food Safari demystifies exotic cuisines, helps you shop for the key ingredients and cooking implements and includes simple recipes from cultures as far flung as Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America and South America.
- Author BiographyMaeve O'Meara's life revolves around food u tasting, talking, writing, cooking, filming and simply reveling in the vast array of food and its many amazing incarnations amongst the cuisines of the world. An award-winning food and cooking author, journalist, broadcaster, television producer and presenter she has spent many years travelling discovering food, only to find the most varied range of food on the planet right here in Australia. Maeve O'Meara is the presenter and producer of the enormously popular series Food Safari made for SBS Television and screening in over 30 countries around the world. Maeve has co-authoring 11 books and is a former Food Editor of Family Circle and New Woman magazines. She has broadcast on ABC radio and written for the Sydney Morning Herald's Good Living.
- Author(s)Maeve O'Meara
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1278 g
- Width219 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.90New
- AU $34.98New
- AU $31.07New
- AU $15.98New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.18
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.67
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.76
- AU $30.51Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $35.72Trending at AU $54.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.