Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.81+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by quality_used_textbooks_aus
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the everyday to the exotic, this definitive culinary guide covers a global range of ingredients and includes key recipes and features on cooking styles and the cuisines of more than 30 nations. Its simple, clean design makes this a reference book that is accessible and inspiring. This volume represents a vast resource of carefully researched information, supported by hundreds of photographs, that will inform your eating experiences, whether dining out or eating in. Re-released to celebrate the tenth anniversary of its first publication, this book takes the food enthusiast on an exciting journey from A to Z, around the world. Food: The Essential A-Z Guide features hundreds of key ingredients with information on how to store and use them. There are dozens of recipes, including family dishes, the classics and international favourites. This volume also includes a glossary of kitchen terms, equipment pages and conversion charts.
- Author BiographyJohn Newton is a freelance writer, journalist, and novelist. As a journalist he has written for the Age, Slow, theSydney Morning Herald, and has a wine column in the Organic Gardener. He won the Gold Ladle for Best Food Journalist in the 2005 World Food Media Awards.
- Author(s)Murdoch Books Test Kitchen
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1905 g
- Width190 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement10th Anniversary edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.