All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to the growing field of food and drink tourism and culinary engagement, Sally Everett offers a multi-disciplinary approach to the subject informed by many academic fields within the social sciences and business education. It embraces theories and examples from numerous subject disciplines, including tourist studies, tourism management, cultural studies, business, sociology, marketing, geography, event management and hospitality. Critical theory reflections, real-life case studies, student exercises, diagrams, policy documents, media excerpts and activities, examples of food and drink tourism around the world as well as a focus on employability combine to provide a comprehensive & engaging resource on food & drink tourism and food motivated travel & leisure relevant to any student studying tourism, hospitality, events, sociology, marketing, business and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyDr Sally Everett is Deputy Dean (Quality and Student Experience) at the Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University and is a Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. Dr Everett was Senior Lecturer in Tourism at the University of Bedfordshire, before becoming its Head of Tourism, Leisure and Sport Management, and then the Head of Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality. In 2013, she became a Deputy Dean at Anglia Ruskin University. Her research interests include business education pedagogies, food tourism, and rural tourism development and visitor management. She has published widely in the subject area of food tourism, with many papers in peer-reviewed international tourism journals. Sally loves to travel the world and takes every opportunity to eat and drink the local food offer wherever she may be.
- Author(s)Sally Everett
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.