All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 50 reusable stickers, this is a lively first book that is all about food glorious food. Themes include foods that are good for us, drinks to cool us down or warm us up, cooking in the kitchen, food shapes, and freaky food. Sticker activities put learning into practice to make it an enjoyable experience for early readers. You can put a tasty meal on Rachel's plate, find some refreshing treats for the teddy bears, stick on an apron, seek out a star-shaped cookie, and much more. Youngsters can relate closely to the action pictures of real-life children in familiar, everyday situations. Reusable stickers provide hours of entertainment. It is a themed word-and-picture book that makes early learning really easy and fun. Little ones will view their mealtimes with fresh enthusiasm when they use this exciting sticker book! Lively pictures of real children and toys in familiar, everyday situations will capture the reader's interest. Simple instructions guide and set challenges: put fruit on the picnic plates, set the table with a knife and fork, and find a whisk to make a cake. By adding the stickers to pictures and words, kids will absorb new concepts about nutrition.The stickers are reusable, so children can repeat the play-and-learn experience time and time again.
- Author(s)Armadillo Press
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.