Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.21Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
About this product
- DescriptionOilseeds and legumes provide a significant proportion of the protein and energy requirements of the world population. This important new book provides comprehensive details of the main oil seed and legume crops focusing particularly on the nutritional aspects of these crops which are, or have the potential to be, more widely exploited in developing countries where are or have the potential to be, more widely exploited in developing countries where protein and energy malnutrition continue to escalate. The predicted rapid rise of populations in many world regions which are increasingly vulnerable to food shortages means that a full kwledge of the nutritional significance of available crops is vital in helping to prevent potential calamities. Food and Feed from Legumes and Oil Seeds has been written by a team of international contributors, each with direct experience of these important crops and their nutritional merits, and the editors are both international experts in the crops covered. This book will become of great value to nutritionists, food and feed scientists and techlogists, agricultural scientists and all those involved with overseas developments and food aid organizations.
- Author(s)Emmanuel R. N. Nwokolo,J. Smartt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight667 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.