All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of seasonal food throughout the year, this is a touching and informative culinary journey exploring the way our lives and our food are intertwined. It's a book of recipes, but more than that it's a book about food, and a book about an extraordinary chef whose career spans nearly two decades. Oliver Rowe has cooked at the highest level and in this book, he draws on his wealth of experience to bring seasonal food to life. Oliver trained at Moro and went on to open Konstam, and award winning restaurant in King's Cross. There he focussed on local, seasonal food and starred in BBC2's The Urban Chef which tracked his efforts to uncover suppliers in and around London. This book will t only help you understand food better, it will make you want to engage with the food seasons in a new way.
- Author BiographyOliver Rowe first learned to cook in Tuscany and trained at the award-winning Moro. He was Head Chef at Maquis in Hammersmith and, after a short stint in Paris at Rose Bakery, went on to open his cafe, whichhe called Konstam after his grandmother, and then his restaurant at the Prince Albert pub, which he also called Konstam. He featured in BBC2's 'The Urban Chef', which focussed on his search for local suppliers to provide high quality, seasonal produce for his restaurant. Since then he has worked in various kitchens at home and abroad including Chez Panisse in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Oliver Rowe
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight850 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.