All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively and informative series looks at food and healthy eating topics that interest pre-teen readers. It explains nutrition and healthy food choices by relating them to topics such as looking and feeling good and sports. It offers practical advice, such as how to read food labels, and facilitates the teaching of life skills. It also includes a recipe and suggestions for healthy snacks.
- Author(s)Carol Ballard
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleMaking Healthy Food Choices S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date09/03/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11-16 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.