All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are 71 chapters in the book and authors from Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Taiwan and the United States. The chapters are arranged under seven sections, which include General Topics in Food Science and Techlogy; Food Processing and Engineering; Antioxidants in Foods; Nutrition and Food Science; Food Safety; Sensory Science of Foods; and Food Biotechlogy. Many of the chapters are exceptional in the quality and depth of science and state-of-the-art instrumentation and techniques used in the experimentation. There is literally a gold mine of new information available in this book, t only for healthful foods for the Pacific Rim but for many other areas as well.
- Author BiographyEdited by John R. Whitaker, Ph.D., Norman F. Haard, Ph.D., Charles F. Shoemaker, Ph.D., Department of Food Science and Technology, and R. Paul Singh, Ph.D., Dept of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, all at University of California, Davis, California.
- Author(s)John Whitaker
- PublisherFood & Nutrition Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFood & Nutrition Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note0
- Weight968 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.