All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe abundance that flows from thanksgiving; the freedom that forgiveness brings; the security that hope provides; the connection of a caring community; the awareness of the divine at all times, in all situations - these are just some of the gifts that are hidden in the simple meal that we kw as Holy Communion. In Food for the Road - Life Lessons from the Lord's Table John van de Laar explores the sacrament, and unlocks its hidden gifts, opening doors to new inspiration for worship and for living.
- Author BiographyJohn van de Laar is a Methodist minister, musician, speaker and writer who longs to help people encounter God and live sacredly. He holds a Master's Degree in Theology from UNISA. John is married to Debbie (also a minister) and they have two sons.
- Author(s)John Van De Laar
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.