Food from Plenty: Good Food Made from the Plentiful, the Seasonal and the Leftover with Over 300 Recipes, None of Them Extravagant by Diana Henry (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur feelings about food and our attitude towards it are changing. Before long it won't just be considered sensible to care about how and what we cook and how much we waste - it will be unacceptable t to. But Food From Plenty is t ather tome bemoaning global warming and dwindling fish stocks. It is a book about pleasure, about the great food you can have without spending loads of money or depleting the planet's resources. Diana Henry shows you how to save money by cooking ahead, using up gluts from the garden, and how to cook with respect for sustainability and resources. Her delicious recipes originate from all over the world - from Sicily to the Sahara - and turn 'going without' on its head to make it a pleasure.
- Author BiographyDiana Henry is one of our best-loved food writers. She has a weekly column in The Sunday Telegraph and also writes for Red, Saga, House and Garden and BBC Good Food magazines, as well as being a regular broadcaster on BBC Radio 4. Diana has won numerous awards for her journalism and books, including Cookery Journalist of the Year from the Guild of Food Writers (three times, most recently in 2015) and Cookery Writer of the Year at the Fortnum & Mason Food Awards in 2013 and 2015. A Change of Appetite was voted Cookbook of the Year by the Guild of Food Writers in 2015, and A Bird in the Hand was the winner of a prestigious James Beard award in 2016. Her other books include Crazy Water Pickled Lemons, Cook Simple, Salt Sugar Smoke and Roast Figs Sugar Snow. She lives in London with her partner and children.
- Author(s)Diana Henry
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note200 colour and line images and illustrations
- Weight1290 g
- Width182 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Photographer(s)Jonathan Lovekin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.